Your trust is extremely important to us.
Commitment to privacy
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us.
When you provide us with your personal data, you consent to us processing all such personal data as set out in the Privacy Statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and revisit this page from time to time to review any changes that we may have made.
Even though we take appropriate technical steps to protect your security, you should remember that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure so you use the website at your own risk.
We keep personal data upon contacting us to provide you with a quotation or order. This data will be held securely on our systems, so we can contact you back in the future.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your data held by us in return for which you may be charged a small administration fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data or remove your details altogether.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect information to help manage the services we provide, we’ll contact you about the following:
- Information regarding your order
- To keep you informed and up to date with latest product information, maintenance of your frame and graphics and related trade shows where we will be exhibiting.
- After sales service and customer care information
What type of Information do we have?
The information we have about you is limited to only what we need to provide our services effectively.
This information includes:
- Your name, work e-mail address and work phone number
- Your company’s address
- A record of any written communications
- Information regarding your fleet of vehicles and current graphic installations
How do we get your information?
We only collect the information you provide us during contact.
For example, when you:
- Visit our stand at a trade show or exhibition
- Online enquiry via website
- From a vehicle manufacturer as part of a tender to supply vehicle livery to you the end user
- Enquiries via email
Who do we share your data with?
To deliver our services we may from time to time share your data with:
- A courier for the delivery of your order
- A third party EPIC approved installation team
We don’t share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you enquire about our services, but don’t go ahead with them, we’ll keep your personal data for two years from last contact before permanently deleting it.
How do we protect your personal data?
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind, we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected.
We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
What are your rights?
You have several legal rights in relation to the information that we hold about you, including:
- The right to request details of the information we have about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the use of your information for marketing messages, there will always be an ‘unsubscribe’ button within the message. Please note, we will still be entitled to process your information if you’re an existing client and we have another legitimate reason for doing so.
- The right to ask that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances. Please note, there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your information, but we are legally entitled, or on to retain it.
- The right to make a complaint with the Information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the “Contact us” section below.
Other important information
Our Data Protection Officer is Mrs Claire Ashby.