A cookie is a small file which is automatically downloaded and stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website.
If you do not want cookies downloaded on to your computer, most Internet browsers will allow you to delete or block cookies from your computer hard drive. You should refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. Please note that if you use your browser settings to delete or block cookies you may not be to access all or parts of the site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies -These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Compliance Cookies – We will use a cookie to count how many times the cookies pop up has been shown to you. Once it has been shown to you a number of times (or if you click “yes please” or “no thanks” at the bottom), the pop up will no longer be displayed (unless you removed the compliance cookies from your device).
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns on our website.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- Search terms you have used to either find our website or used on our website, a record of all browsing behaviour including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website and the contents of any form you submit to us.
- Information that will help us contact you, for example: your name, company name, phone and email.
- And retain all personal information disclosed by you to us, we will not seek to append personal data from external sources.
- The IP address your router freely transmits to our web servers.
- Your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information, your device type and your computer’s operating system
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Click here to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites.