We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us. When you provide us with your personal data, you consent to us processing all such personal data as set out below.
What personal information do we collect?
EPIC Media Group Ltd will only collect the personal data we need from you to deliver our services. This includes:
- Your name, work email address and telephone numbers
- Your company’s name and address
- Your company’s payment details for our suppliers
- A record of any written communications
- Information regarding your fleet of vehicles
- Details of the products you use or have enquired about
Why do we collect this information?
We collect this information so we can manage the products and services we provide to you, our client. We also use information about you to tailor our services and to meet the needs of our clients.
How will we collect this information?
Most of the personal information we process us provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Visiting our exhibition stand at an event
- Meeting with us
- Telephoning us
- Online or email enquiries
In some instances, we may receive your personal data from a vehicle manufacturer or waste contractor as part of a tender to supply vehicle graphics to you, the end user.
How we will use it?
EPIC Media Group collects, stores and processes personal data on you for several purposes as follows;
- Providing product and service information
- Information about your order
- For the delivery and installation of the products and services
- Aftersales service and product maintenance
- General customer care
Who will we share it with?
To deliver our products and services, from time to time we may share your personal information with:
- A courier for the delivery of your order
- A third-party EPIC Media approved installation team
For our suppliers, we may be required to provide your personal information to a third party, such as our accountants, our bankers or HMRC etc for statutory or audit purposes.
We do not share any personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How long will we keep your data?
EPIC Media Group will hold your personal data for the length that it is required to provide you with services.
We sometimes run marketing campaigns and will email clients, suppliers and interested parties. You may previously have consented to receive marketing emails from us. If you change your mind you can still opt out. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. To unsubscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the following rights concerning your data:
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please email email@example.com or write to us at Data Protection, EPIC Media Group Ltd, East Malling Enterprise Centre, New Road, East Malling, Kent ME19 6BH.
- You have the right to request that we change incorrect information about you.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, for example you can opt out of receiving marketing information and mail shots. Please note if you are an existing client, we are still entitled to process your information for the delivery of products and services.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note, there may be circumstances whereby you ask us to delete your personal information, but we are legally able entitled to retain it.
If you have a complaint about how we obtain, process or retain your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate your complaint. If you are still unhappy, you can refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 / 01625 545 745
Fax: 01625 524 510
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.